- about 1 kg of apples
STEP 1 – APPLE PREPARATION
Wash, peel and slice the apples. Remove the cores and sprinkle the apple slices with cinnamon.
STEP 2 – COATING
- sift the coating into a plastic container
- coat the apple slices making sure they don’t stick together
- vigorously hit the coated apple slices against the wrists to remove excessive coating
- put the apple slices into a bowl with cold water
- take the apple slices out of the water and shake them to remove excessive water
- coat the apple slices again
- vigorously hit the coated apple slices against the wrists again to remove excessive coating and place them individually in the oil heated to minimum 180⁰C.
STEP 3 – FRYING
Fry in the oil heated to minimum 180⁰C for about 4-5 minutes.