- 1 broccoli
- 10 g of mild marinade
- 50 ml of cold water
STEP 1 – BROCCOLI PREPARATION
Clean the broccoli, cut into florets and rinse. Dissolve the marinade mix in water, pour over the mushrooms and leave in the fridge for an hour.
STEP 2 – COATING
- sift the coating into a plastic container
- stir the marinated broccoli florets before putting them into the coating to make sure they are soaked evenly
- coat the broccoli florets making sure they don’t stick together
- vigorously hit the coated broccoli florets against the wrists to remove excessive coating
- put the broccoli florets into a bowl with cold water
- take the broccoli florets out of the water and shake them to remove excessive water
- coat the broccoli florets again
- vigorously hit the coated broccoli florets against the wrists again to remove excessive coating
STEP 3 – FRYING
Place the broccoli florets individually in the oil heated to minimum 180⁰C and fry for 4 minutes.