- 1 hamburger bun
- 1 chicken fillet (ca. 250 g)
- 5 g of mild marinade
- 2 teaspoons of mustard
- slice of cheese
- iceberg lettuce
STEP 1 – FILLET PREPARATION
Clean the fillet. Cut diagonally into 35-40 g pieces.
Rinse the pieces under running cold water.
Measure the marinade: Mix 5 g of marinade with 250 ml of cold water.
Dissolve the marinade in oil, pour it over the meat and leave it in the fridge for at least one hour (the best result is achieved after 8 hours).
STEP 2 – COATING
- sift the coating into a bowl
- stir the marinated strips before putting them into the coating to make sure they are soaked evenly
- coat the strips making sure they don’t stick together
- vigorously hit the coated strips against the wrists to remove excessive coating
- put the coated strips into a sieve placed in a bowl with cold water
- take the sieve out of the water and shake it to remove excessive water
- coat the strips again
- vigorously hit the coated mushrooms against the wrists again to remove excessive coating
STEP 3 – FRYING
Place the strips individually in the oil heated to minimum 180⁰C.
Fry for 3-4 minutes.
STEP 4 – CHICKEN BURGER ASSEMBLY
Assemble the chicken burger: spread mustard on the bottom part of the bun, add a piece of iceberg lettuce, chicken fillet and a slice of cheese. Pour ketchup and cover.
Serve the chicken burger warm or as a sandwich.