- ca. 250 g of Gouda cheese
- 50 g of cranberries
STEP 1 – CHEESE PREPARATION
Cut the cheese into 2 cm pieces.
STEP 2 – COATING
- sift the coating into a plastic container
- place the cheese pieces into a bowl with cold water
- remove the cheese pieces from the water and coat them making sure they don’t stick together
- vigorously hit the coated cheese pieces against the wrists to remove excessive coating
- put the cheese pieces into a bowl with cold water
- take the cheese pieces out of the water and shake them to remove excessive water
- coat the cheese pieces again
- vigorously hit the coated cheese pieces against the wrists again to remove excessive coating
STEP 3 – FRYING
Place the cheese pieces individually in the oil heated to minimum 180⁰C.
Fry for about 4 minutes.
Serve the hot cheese with cranberries.
Cubes of cheese can be replaced with cheese balls.