- salmon fillet (ca. 250 g)
- 5 g of mild marinade
- olive oil
- cherry tomatoes
- lettuce mix
- yellow and red pepper
- salt and pepper
- a pinch of favourite herbs
- a few slices of lemon (to taste)
STEP 1 – FILLET PREPARATION
Drizzle salmon with lemon juice, sprinkle it with the marinade and coat:
- sift the coating into a bowl
- put the fish into water
- remove from the water and coat the fish pieces making sure they don’t stick together
- vigorously hit the coated fish pieces against the wrists to remove excessive coating
- put the coated strips into a sieve placed in a bowl with cold water
- take the sieve out of the water and shake it to remove excessive water
- coat the fish pieces again
- vigorously hit the coated fish pieces against the wrists again to remove excessive coating
STEP 3 – FRYING
Place the fish pieces individually in the oil heated to minimum 180⁰C.
Fry for about 3 minutes.
STEP 4 – SALAD PREPARATION
Wash the vegetables. Shred the lettuce and place it in a bowl.
Slice the cucumber, peppers and radish, cut the tomatoes into quarters, mix everything together and season with salt, pepper and a pinch of favourite herbs. Serve with the salad.