- whiting fillet (ca. 250 g)
- 5 g of mild marinade
- 100 g of potato chips
STEP 1 – FILLET PREPARATION
Drizzle the whiting fillet with lemon juice and sprinkle it with mild marinade. Leave it in the fridge for at least one hour (the best result is achieved after 8 hours).
STEP 2 – COATING
Coat the marinated whiting:
- sift the coating into a bowl
- put the fish into water
- remove from the water and coat the fish pieces making sure they don’t stick together
- vigorously hit the coated fish pieces against the wrists to remove excessive coating
- put the coated strips into a sieve placed in a bowl with cold water
- take the sieve out of the water and shake it to remove excessive water
- coat the fish pieces again
- vigorously hit the coated fish pieces against the wrists again to remove excessive coating
STEP 3 – FRYING
Place the fish pieces individually in the oil heated to minimum 180⁰C.
Fry for about 3 minutes.
Fry the potato chips. Serve with your favourite salad.