- 40 g of Paprika Grill marinade
- 5 g of mild marinade
- cod fillet (ca. 250 g)
- potato chips
- olive oil
- cherry tomatoes
- lettuce mix
- yellow and red pepper
- salt and pepper
- a pinch of favourite herbs
- a few slices of lemon (to taste)
STEP 1 – COD PREPARATION
Drizzle the cod fillet with lemon juice and sprinkle with the mild marinade. Leave it in the fridge for at least one hour (the best result is achieved after 8 hours).
STEP 2 – COATING
Coat the marinated cod:
- sift the coating into a bowl
- put the fish into water
- remove from the water and coat the fish pieces making sure they don’t stick together
- vigorously hit the coated fish pieces against the wrists to remove excessive coating
- put the coated strips into a sieve placed in a bowl with cold water
- take the sieve out of the water and shake it to remove excessive water
- coat the fish pieces again
- vigorously hit the coated fish pieces against the wrists again to remove excessive coating
STEP 3 – FRYING
Place the coated fish pieces individually in the oil heated to minimum 180⁰C.
Fry for about 3 minutes.
STEP 4 – POTATO WEDGES PREPARATION/strong>
Cut washed potatoes into eighths and boil al dente.
Drain and sprinkle abundantly with the Paprika Grill marinade.
Place in a hot pan and fry on each side until potato wedges become crispy.
STEP 5 – SALAD PREPARATION
Wash the vegetables. Shred the lettuce and place it in a bowl.
Slice the cucumber and radish, cut tomatoes into quarters and peppers into thin stripes, mix everything together and season with salt, pepper and a pinch of favourite herbs.