- chicken fillet (ca. 250 g)
- 5 g of mild marinade
- 1 hamburger or regular bun
- 2 slices of cheese
STEP 1 – FILLET PREPARATION
Clean the fillet. Dissolve the marinade in oil, pour it over the meat and leave it in the fridge for at least one hour (the best result is achieved after 8 hours).
STEP 2 – COATING
- sift the coating into a bowl
- stir the marinated strips before putting them into the coating to make sure they are soaked evenly
- coat the strips making sure they don’t stick together
- vigorously hit the coated strips against the wrists to remove excessive coating
- put the coated strips into a sieve placed in a bowl with cold water
- take the sieve out of the water and shake it to remove excessive water
- coat the strips again
- vigorously hit the coated strips against the wrists again to remove excessive coating
STEP 3 – FRYING
Place the strips individually in the oil heated to minimum 180⁰C.
Fry for 3-4 minutes.
STEP 4 – SANDWICH ASSEMBLY
Cut the bun in half, add a slice of cheese, ketchup, strips and cheese, cover with the second half of the bun.