- about 1 kg of onions
- Paprika Grill marinade (at your own discretion – ca. 20 g)
STEP 1 – ONION PREPARATION
Peel the onions and slice them into ca. 1 cm wide rings Sprinkle the onions with the Paprika Grill marinade. Use more or less the same proportion as for the meat (20 g of marinade for 1 kg).
Leave the onion rings in the fridge for about an hour until the onions ooze the juice.
STEP 2 – COATING
- sift the coating into a plastic container
- stir the marinated onions before putting them into the coating to make sure they are soaked evenly
- coat the onion rings making sure they don’t stick together
- vigorously hit the onion rings against the wrists to remove excessive coating
- put the onion rings into a bowl with cold water
- take the onion rings out of the water and shake them to remove excessive water
- coat the onion rings again
- vigorously hit the coated onion rings against the wrists again to remove excessive coating
STEP 3 – FRYING
Place the onion rings individually in the oil heated to minimum 180⁰C.
Fry for 4 minutes.