- about 1 kg of pears
STEP 1 – PEAR PREPARATION
Wash and peel the pears, cut them into eighths and remove the cores.
STEP 2 – COATING
- sift the coating into a plastic container
- coat the pear eighths making sure they don’t stick together
- vigorously hit the coated pear eighths against the wrists to remove excessive coating
- put the pear eighths into a bowl with cold water
- take the pear eighths out of the water and shake them to remove excessive water
- coat the pear eighths again
- vigorously hit the coated pear eighths against the wrists again to remove excessive coating and place them individually in the oil heated to minimum 180⁰C.