• 500 g of pork chops
• 10 g of Paprika Grill marinade
• 500 ml of water
STEP 1 – MEAT PREPARATION
Pound the meat to make cutlets. Dissolve the marinade in water. Mix the marinade with
the meat. Cover the marinated meat and leave it in the fridge for at least one hour (the best result is achieved after 8 hours).
STEP 2 – COATING
• sift the coating into a bowl
• stir the marinated meat before putting the meat pieces into the coating to make sure they are
• coat the meat pieces making sure they
don’t stick together
• vigorously hit the coated meat pieces against the wrists to remove excessive
coating, making sure they don’t stick together
• put them into a sieve placed in a bowl with cold water
• take the sieve out of the water and shake it to remove excessive water
• coat the meat pieces again
• coat making sure that the meat pieces don’t stick together
• remove excessive coating.
STEP 3 – FRYING
Fry in the oil heated to minimum 180⁰C for about 2,5-3 minutes.
Place the pork loin on a platter and serve according to your own ideas, for example with potato chips and a favourite salad.