- about 1 kg of potatoes
- Paprika Grill marinade (at your own discretion – ca. 20 g)
KROK 1 – PRZYGOTOWANIE ZIEMNIAKÓW
Wash the potatoes and slice them thinly. Then sprinkle them with the Paprika Grill marinade. Leave the potato slices in the fridge for 4 hours until they ooze the juice.
STEP 2 – COATING
- sift the coating into a bowl
- stir the marinated potatoes before putting them into the coating to make sure they are soaked evenly
- coat the potato slices making sure they don’t stick together
- vigorously hit the potato slices against the wrists to remove excessive coating
- put the potato slices into a sieve placed in a bowl with cold water
- take the sieve out of the water and shake it to remove excessive water
- coat the potato slices again
- vigorously hit the potato slices against the wrists again to remove excessive coating
STEP 3 – FRYING
Place the potato slices individually in the oil heated to minimum 180⁰C.
Fry for 4-5 minutes.