• 0.5 kg of ribs (strips)
• 2.5 g of Paprika Grill marinade
• 25 ml of oil
STEP 1 – RIBS MARINATING
Cut the ribs into large pieces. Dissolve the marinade in the oil, pour it over
the fillet and leave it in the fridge for at least one hour (the best result is achieved after 8 hours).
STEP 2 – COATING
• sift the coating into a plastic container
• stir the marinated ribs before putting them into the coating to make sure they are
• coat the ribs making sure they don’t stick
• vigorously hit the coated ribs against the wrists to remove excessive
• put the ribs into a bowl with cold water
• take them out of the water and shake to remove excessive water
• coat the ribs again
• vigorously hit the coated ribs against the wrists again to remove excessive coating.
STEP 3 – FRYING
Place the ribs individually in the oil heated to minimum 180⁰C.
Fry for about 10 minutes.
Frying time depends on the size of the meat pieces.
Serve the ribs with potato chips and a salad.