• 1 chicken fillet (ca. 250 g)
• 5 g of mild marinade
STEP 1 – FILLET PREPARATION
Clean the fillet. Cut diagonally into 35-40 g pieces.
Rinse the prepared pieces under running cold water.
STEP 2 – MARINATING
Measure the marinade:
Mix 5 g of marinade with 250 ml of cold water.
Mix the marinade with the meat.
Cover the marinated meat and leave it in the fridge for at least one hour (the best result is achieved after 8 hours).
STEP 3 – COATING
• sift the coating into a plastic container
• stir the marinated chicken pieces before putting them into the coating to make sure they are
• coat the chicken pieces making sure they don’t stick
• vigorously hit the coated chicken pieces against the wrists to remove excessive coating
• put the chicken pieces into a bowl with cold water
• take them out of the water and shake to remove excessive water
• coat the strips again
• vigorously hit the coated chicken pieces against the wrists again to remove excessive coating.
STEP 4 – FRYING
Place the strips individually in the oil heated to minimum 180⁰C for about 4-5 minutes.
Serve the strips with potato chips and a favourite salad.