- 1 chicken fillet (ca. 250 g)
- a few pieces of iceberg lettuce
- 2 slices of red onion
- a slice of tomato and a slice of cucumber
- 5 g of mild marinade
- 0.25 l of water
STEP 1 – FILLET PREPARATION
Clean the fillet. Cut diagonally into 35-40 g pieces
Rinse the pieces under running cold water.
Measure the marinade: Mix 5 g of marinade with 250 ml of cold water.
Mix the marinade with the meat.
Cover the marinated meat and leave it in the fridge for at least one hour (the best result is achieved after 8 hours).
STEP 2 – COATING
- sift the coating into a plastic container
- stir the marinated chicken pieces before putting them into the coating to make sure they are soaked evenly
- coat the chicken pieces making sure they don’t stick together
- vigorously hit the coated chicken pieces against the wrists to remove excessive coating
- put the chicken pieces into a bowl with cold water
- take the chicken pieces out of the water and shake them to remove excessive water
- coat the chicken pieces again
- vigorously hit the coated chicken pieces against the wrists again to remove excessive coating
STEP 3 – FRYING
Place the chicken pieces individually in the oil heated to minimum 180⁰C.
Fry for about 4 – 5 minutes.
STEP 4 – TORTILLA WRAPPING
Heat one tortilla in an oven or a microwave oven.
Add lettuce, crispy chicken pieces, a slice of tomato, a slice of cucumber and a slice of red onion.
Add ketchup and wrap the tortilla starting from the bottom and the sides.