• 500 g of wings
• 10 g of mild marinade
• 500 ml of water
STEP 1 – WINGS PREPARATION
Remove the tips and cut the remaining part into two portions.
Rinse the prepared portions under running cold water.
STEP 2 – MARINATING
Measure the marinade and mix it with water.
Mix the marinade with the meat. Place the marinated meat in a container and leave it in the fridge for at least one hour (the best result is achieved after 8 hours).
STEP 3 – COATING
• sift the coating into a bowl
• stir the marinated wings before putting them into the coating to make sure they are
• coat the wings making sure they
don’t stick together
• vigorously hit the coated wings against the wrists to remove
excessive coating, making sure they don’t stick together
• put them into a sieve placed in a bowl with cold water
• take the sieve out of the water and shake it to remove excessive water
• coat the wings again
• coat making sure that the wings don’t stick together
• remove excessive coating.
STEP 4 – FRYING
Fry in the oil heated to minimum 180⁰C for about 9-10 minutes.
Place the wings on a platter and serve according to your own ideas, for example with potato chips and a favourite salad.